> Be Aware of Job Offers_Mystery Shopper, Bị Người Gạt Gẫm_Fraudulent
XuLaQueNguoi
post Feb 1 2010, 11:30 PM
Post #1

Bảo vệ tổ quốc

Group: Năng Động
Member No.: 2,716
Country

The proverb has told "to hide the bad and to share the good". I have been hesitated to say OUT LOUD, but I thought over "the good" and "the bad" and I have decided to share this with you, to families and friends. I know there are millions and billions of people who had lost their jobs and eager to find one just like me, or interested in finding extra money; however, BE AWARE OF THE JOB OFFERS ONLINE, especially as a Mystery Shopper.

I need a job to pay the bills, so I found one online as a Mystery Shopper:

___________1st Case__________

Subject: MYSTERY SHOPPER
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 22:35:33 +0100

Would you like to work from home... Please check your attachment for WORK DETAILS

_Attachment Details_

Top Consult Co., Inc.
U.S OFFICE: 230 E 26th St,
New York, NY 10001
Tel:718-395-1817
davbama@googlemail.com

VACANT POST AS A MYSTERY SHOPPER @ Top Consult Co.Inc (WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE)
Hello and how are you doing , This is an awareness to let the public know that we have a vacancy post of a mystery shopper in our company and we would like to know your interest in working for Top Consult Co.Inc In Your city anywhere in the world. Your job as a mystery shopper would be quite effective and we would provide more details on the job as soon as you get back to us with the details requested indicating your Interest in working with us.
Kindly provide the below information for assessment and registration of the company.
Full Name :
Address :
City :
State :
Zip code :
Nationality :
Home and Cell # :
Present occupation:
A scanned copy of your international passport /driver's license/ID.

Send the Information requested above to this email address davbama@googlemail.com

As a mystery shopper you work and shop together for pleasure and the pay is $400 weekly on Part time basis , You only work 2-3hours twice in a week. Do get back to the recruiting department of Top Consult Co.Inc

Your response would be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
David

The job sounds good and reasonable and it is convinience, so I applied for it. I also forwarded the job offer to my sisters. However, I found out that it is a fraud, a crabby worldwide criminals who run this banking business to steal citizen's money.

My first assignment was to assess Western Union Money Transfer Service:

Dear Mystery Shopper ...,

I will like to inform you of your first assignment begins today. You would be evaluating the service of Western Union
Money Transfer Service based in your area.
About Western Union Money Transfer Service.
Western Union offers one of the easiest ways for families and friends to send money and stay connected almost anywhere in
the world. It all comes down to the relationships they established over many years. They take pride in being close to their
consumers and claim to share their customers culture.

YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT

You are to cash the check at your bank upon receipt, deduct $400 survey
fees for this assignment and have the balance $5470 minus the transfer fee sent via western union to the our agent
with the details below
Full name : WALTER D BROWN
address : 12 New York St. Dasmarinas cavite 4114
You would be performing your first assignment during the process of transfering the funds. You are expected to secretly
evaluate the store on the points below.

1. How fast and Efficient is the Western Union Money Transfer Service?
2. How long does it take you to have the funds wired?
3. How Close is the Western Union Money Transfer Location to your
area?
4. Is the Senders Request Form too short or Long? Kindly Advise
5. Is the neighbouring environment safe for handling Western Union Money Transfer Service.
6. What is the name of the Local Western Union Money Transfer Agent where you have the funds wired?
7. General Comment ....

You are expected to have this done immediately and email us back your results with the following information after you have the funds wired:

1. SENDERS NAME:(as stated above)
2. SENDER'S ADD:(as stated above)
2. Money Transfer Control Number:ten digit)xxx:xxx:xxxx
3. Amount Wired :$

Kindly get back ASAP because your results will be reviewed and collated for the upcoming Analyst/Investor Conference coming
up next month.Your prompt delivery on this assignment will help us long way to determine your next assignment.

Regards,
David Bama

This is a WORLDWIDE RECRUITEMENT EXERCISE JOB, so it sounds reasonable to believe it is true. I know a few people get pay to try food at certain restaurants or taste wine and others... Also the official check they send to me is provided by CHASE BANK. I am still afraid the check is fake, so I specifically asked the School First Banker if the check is clear? Yes! He replied. Is the money available? He said yes. I explained to him that other bank had the check on hold for a week, so I need to know if it is available. He said it is, so I had withdrawn $5,500 from the bank. I did the wiring transfer as he requested. A week later I saw I was over withdrawing my bank account, so I asked them, and they said the check was a fraud check and the bank allow that to happen.

This is just happening in the month of January 2010, so spread the word to your friends and family. During this depression period, many of us need to work to earn a living, but there are educated criminals who floating around us and stealing our trust and money. Be aware and alert your friends and family about this. This is not a joke. They are smart criminals, so they can modify things to get you on the hook! When someone loosing something like this, they are not loosing just the money, but they have lost the trust in themselves and in other people. It is so sad that these criminals are around us and stealing without justices.

--------------------
---;@ ..STOP AND SMELL THE ROSES.. @;---
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 07:19 AM